United we can make a difference! Let’s go higher together!
The GoHye Campaign is an initiative of ANCA Eastern Region to sustain and expand its activities throughout the region. In 2016 alone, we together:
– Visited many communities throughout the region to strengthen our grassroots and expanded the ANC network into Minnesota, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, and Northern/Central Florida;
– Successfully stopped an anti-Armenian resolution in Kentucky;
– Passed an Artsakh independence recognition resolution in Georgia;
– Succeeded in West Virginia becoming the 44th state to officially affirm the Armenian Genocide;
– Protested against the genocide denial ads and billboards, which resulted in formal policy changes and apologies issued to our community;
– Commemorated the atrocities committed against Armenians during Sumgait and Baku Pogroms;
– Held dozens of meetings with elected officials in Washington, DC and
in local district offices to advocate for the issues our community cares most about – deepening the U.S.-Armenia strategic partnership, ensuring safety for the Syrian-Armenians, safeguarding Artsakh’s independence, and securing truth and justice for the Armenian Genocide.
While we have already achieved a great deal, we have a lot more work ahead of us, and we need your help. By joining the GoHye Campaign and making a symbolic donation of $19.15 per month, you can help ensure that the ANCA Eastern Region has the necessary resources to continue to get the job done. Your contribution is tax-deductible and will help the ANCA Eastern Region – and our community – to GoHyer for Hai Tahd!