United we can make a difference! Let’s go higher together!
The GoHye Campaign, an initiative of ANCA Eastern Region, was established in 2016 in an effort to sustain and expand the activities of the ANCA Eastern Region. In only one year we:
- Visited communities throughout the Eastern Region to strengthen our grassroots activities and expand the ANC network into Louisiana, Alabama, Minnesota, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire and Northern/Central Florida;
- Stopped an anti-Armenian resolution in Kentucky;
- Passed an Artsakh independence recognition resolution in Georgia;
- Aided West Virginia in becoming the 44th and Iowa the 47th states to officially affirm the Armenian Genocide;
- Protested against genocide denial ads and billboards throughout the region, which resulted in formal policy changes and apologies issued to our community;
- Commemorated the atrocities committed against Armenians during Sumgait and Baku Pogroms;
- Held dozens of meetings with elected officials in Washington, D.C. and in local district offices to advocate for the issues our community cares most about – deepening the U.S.-Armenia strategic partnership, ensuring safety for the Syrian-Armenians, safeguarding Artsakh’s independence, and securing truth and justice for the Armenian Genocide.
We’ve been working hard and have achieved some of our goals, but we so much more to do and we need your help. As we approach the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Armenia, join the GoHye Campaign and make your tax-deductible donation in the symbolic amount of $19.18/per month, so that together we can:
- Ensure that the ANCA Eastern Region can sustain itself annually and not have to rely solely on the funds generated at the year-end gala;
- Empower regional chapters to continue to work to secure local support of Armenian communities and the issues facing American Armenians;
- Advocate on behalf of Armenians living in Armenia who are not able to prosper because of the unilateral economic blockades imposed by Turkey and Azerbaijan;
- Work tirelessly on behalf of Syrian-Armenians and Artsakh’s independence;
- Continue to advocate for truth and justice for the Armenian Genocide.
The ANCA Eastern Region urges you to Go Hye(r) for Hai Tahd!
Sign up for the GoHye Campaign NOW! Your donation is always safe, secure, and confidential.